English Forum
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
English Forum

Here you will discuss some topics seen in class, just as debate on some ideas

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Animal Rights (Group: 317)

+13
Daniel Villarreal Martine
CinthiaMendez
samanthadelmen
AndreaGuerraPruneda
Hector D. Salazar
Esteban Martínez Barajas
alondrarodriguez
Monica Campos
Makalani Becerra
Daniela Hernandez
Armín Rodríguez
Braian_Arriaga
Miss Samantha
17 participantes
AutorMensaje
Miss Samantha
Admin

Animal Rights (Group: 317) Empty
MensajeTema: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyLun Oct 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello Guys!

The question you have to answer is the following:

If you are in favor of abolishing the use of animals as human resources, don’t you care more about animals than you do about those humans with illnesses who might possibly be cured through animal research?

To answer to MY question please do it in the following format:
Complete Name: (You name)
Answer:(Your answer, comment)

Remember you have to comment on one of your classmates

To answer to one of your classmates use the fomat below:
Complete Name: (Your Name)
Answering to: (Classmate)
(answer comment)

Remember you need to elaborate on your answer, a simple Yes/No will not be taken into account, so please explain why yes or no.
https://01111988.foroactivo.mx
Braian_Arriaga

Braian_Arriaga

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyMiér Nov 05, 2014 1:28 am

Braian Alexis Salas Arriaga elephant

I believe that we should not abolish the use of animals as human resources but we should treat them anyways with respect in some ways , it's okay to use them as food because they are already part of our food chain and we need those nutrients in our bodies and it's also okay to use them for scientific purposes because thanks to them we can get the cure to some of the worst diseases. But I do not agree when it comes to mistreat animals just for fun like they do in the Circus and many other events just to gain money.
Armín Rodríguez

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyVie Nov 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Armín Osvaldo Rodríguez Álvarez

I do not think abolishing the treatment of animals with humans it will be convenient for someone, neither animals nor humans. Instead I think you should live or implement new ways of dealing with them without hurting them or attacking them. I am definitely against animal abuse and think that somehow, we can live with other different species.
Daniela Hernandez

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyVie Nov 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Sofia Daniela Hernández Flores. 11.07.201417:39:07

I think that is not necessary to abolish the use of animals, but I think that is very important to give them that respect that they deserve that is very much as they have been a very significant factor in our evoluction as society, and as well treat them well and give them what they deserve as food, habit, and don´t hurt or abuse of them. Another important thing is just make a use of them when its a need, and not just for products that are not a need for the humans develope.
Makalani Becerra

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyMar Nov 11, 2014 12:35 am

Jessica Makalani Becerra Pérez

I think it is really cruel that we use animals for treatments animals mostly endure. At the same time I honestly think it is also really helpful because scientist have found so many cures but instead we should find another way to make those kind of testings, an alternative way to make the least damage possible on animals and humans. I truly care for both species so thats why my solution was to find different ways to find cures and do testings. It is not fair that we situate animals into such awful conditions so we should treat them with considerations.
Monica Campos

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyMar Nov 11, 2014 2:37 am

Mónica Lizeth Campos López

I think that is different use animals for scientific purposes than for human whims, like beauty products or make leather jackets with them. I really care about animals and every single kind of live, but looking for the cure for a deadly disease, that can save thousands of lives must be the principal and only purpose of experiment with animals.
alondrarodriguez

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyMar Nov 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Alondra Sarahí Rodríguez Estrada

I think that animal testing is wrong because some people mistreat them just to get what they want. Millions of animals are locked inside ugly cages in laboratories, and some of the procedures scientists perform on animals are horrible. But, I do care more about those humans. I believe we should find an alternative so the animals are not harmed and we can get cures for illnesses. I am definitely against animal abuse.
Daniela Hernandez

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyMiér Nov 12, 2014 1:15 am

Sofia Daniela Hernández Flores.
Answering to Braian Alexis Salas Arriaga
I am totally agree with you, as I think that we could hardly survive without animals, and because of that, we should give them respect, so I think it is totally wrong using them as entrainment and it is unbearable mistreat them in Circus, or other purposes to gain money.
Esteban Martínez Barajas

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyMiér Nov 12, 2014 1:16 am

Esteban Martínez Barajas

I am indeed against animal mistreatment when experimenting medicines in them, however, I believe that without all the animal research, the world would be a very different place since must disseases would´t be solved. Therefore I think that even while stopping the animal research is not a viable thing to do, it can be done in a more human way, for example, having nice artificial habitats for the animals, fedding them as suposed and letting them interact with each other whenever possible. Even if this might be quite more expensive, I believe the animal are worth it since they are helpong us solve our problems, and many times giving their lifes for it.

Answering to Osvaldo Rodriguez
I totally agree to what Armin said, because animal research is indeed necesary for our society, but that doesnt mean that it should happen in hostile conditions for them. 
Armín Rodríguez

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyMiér Nov 12, 2014 1:35 am

Armín Osvaldo Rodríguez Álvarez
answering to:Esteban Martínez Barajas

I agree with you since I believe that all animals must be respected and humans must not treat them in a cruel way. Animals must be studied without making them suffering and attending their necessities. Animal and people can live together in a peaceful way. I also believe that stop the medical researches all of a sudden will afect the ecosystem and will bring other problems in the environment.
Hector D. Salazar

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyJue Nov 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Hector David Salazar Sanchez
The humans have used the animals for anything they wanted for a lot time, one of the humans first activities is the hunt. The humans need the animals to survive, also in modernity they use animals to research about almost everything. Before, instead of animals, persons were used to research and to experiment in them. But then the people started to change his mind and thought about the safety of the humans and started using animals. If we stop using animals we can't go back to practice in humans, because at least, I care more about humans. I think that the only way to ease this problem is treating better the animals. Yes we can't stop using them as research material, but at least we must try to not making them suffer more than the necessary, and maybe giving them a life deign for the time they live.

Answering to: Mónica Lizeth Campos López
I agree with monica, we should only use the animals for medical ends. The use of animals to prove beuty products is pretty inhuman. Or in clothes, people pay tons of money just for a jacket or boots made of animals. Or for furniture, people hunt endangered species just for one horn. There are a lot of examples like these where the use of the animals is unnecessary but we keep making them suffer. Sad
AndreaGuerraPruneda

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyVie Nov 14, 2014 1:58 am

Andrea Guerra Pruneda
I think that animal testing can be an aceptable option if it is used for medical purposes; because its practice may save human lives, by helping scientists to learn more about the human body and to find new vaccinates and cures against disseases that affect humans in a great scale; and since  almost every big medical discovery has been found with animal testing, I consider that animal testing is essential for the growth and improvement of scientific investigations and the development of new medicines. However I think that animals must be respected during these lab tests, and they shouldn´t be treated in a cruel way, trying to protect them as far as possible.  
samanthadelmen

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyVie Nov 14, 2014 3:48 am

Samantha Virginia Delgado Méndez

I think using animals for purposes that are actually needed it's accepted, but it is not fair that humans treat animals as if they were toys; for example: Hunting; killing an animal is actually considered a sport nowadays, and that is not fair, simply because your taking away the life of a living thing that also feels, like you. I understand it is necessary for the improving of science, but you don't need to mistreat animals, there must be another way to test animals without being cruel.

Samantha Delgado Méndez answering to: Esteban Martínez
I totally agree with you, just because you are using them for test doesn't mean they need to be mistrated, it is the other way around! If you are testing with them, at least be nice and give them a nice place to be and good food, they deserve it.
samanthadelmen

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyVie Nov 14, 2014 3:49 am

Samantha Virginia Delgado Méndez
I think using animals for purposes that  are actually needed it's accepted, but it is not fair that humans treat animals as if they were toys; for example: Hunting; killing an animal is actually considered a sport nowadays, and that is not fair, simply because your taking away the life of a living thing that also feels, like you. I understand it is necessary for the improving of science, but you don't need to mistreat animals, there must be another way to test animals without being cruel.

Samantha Delgado Méndez answering to: Esteban Martínez
I totally agree with you, just because you are using them for test doesn't mean they need to be mistrated, it is the other way around! If you are testing with them, at least be nice and give them a nice place to be and good food, they deserve it.
CinthiaMendez

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyVie Nov 14, 2014 5:06 am

Cinthia Méndez Gaxiola
I believe that being in favor of abolishing the torture of an innocent creature has nothing to do with caring more about them. Humans have great capacities and can find another way to test its medicines or products than hurting the animals. Animals can feel like you, like me. And we wouldn't like another specie testing and torturing us wouldn't we?

Answering to: Alondra Sarahí Rodriguez Estrada
I totally agree with you. Humans can find alternative ways to find cures of diseases other than mistreating animals. I also agree in that it wouldn't be as bad if we tested on them but still treated them with respect, because its true that they keep them in really bad conditions in the laboratories.
AndreaGuerraPruneda

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptyVie Nov 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Andrea Guerra Pruneda

Answering to: Sofia Daniela Hernández Flores

I agree with your opinion, just like you, I think that if we use them as a medical resource, they deserve some "rights" like food and a habit where they can live as good as possible; I also agree with your opinion about trying to reduce the amount of experiments and medical tests that are practiced on them, and develop new ways or figure out other alternatives for the medical investigations instead of using animals.
Daniel Villarreal Martine

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptySáb Nov 15, 2014 1:51 am

Daniel Villarreal Martinez
I think that abolishing the use of animals for human research might not be such a good idea because some cures of some diseases are found by doing this, by testing with animals, it is really helpful. Doing this to animals sounds really cruel, but if we just treat them the way they need to be treated and use them just for research that is really needed then i think that it is accepted. But then I just consider the idea of "don't do what you don't want to be done to you" and i really start to think, what if it would be the other way around? what if animals were that intelligent, even more than us, to test with us and find cures for their diseases? I would obviously not like that and I think no one would. So, I'm going to say that the abolishment of animals in human research is something bad to do but it is really helpful for us, thus finding another way to test the medicines and find cures would be ideal.

Answering to: Cinthia Méndez Gaxiola
I agree with you and have the same thought as you, we wouldn't want another species to test with us and torture us. If it were to happen then we wouldn't have the right of complaining, because we as well did this with animals. We need to find another way to test medicines and make our medical research. In the meantime, the only thing reasonable and that we can do is to treat the animals in a good way when we are making studies and testing things on them.
Erick Eleazar

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptySáb Nov 15, 2014 1:58 am

Erick Eleazar López Esparza
I believe that saying that animals have the same rights as we do would be falling on a contradiction because we eat animals and we get a benefit from them. I am certain that we wouldn't have certain things we have now if we didn't use animals for getting those things, because that's the truth we use them. I believe the animals that are being used on tests should be treated with dignity and respect, but I state, they don't have the same rights as we do.
Erick Eleazar

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptySáb Nov 15, 2014 2:02 am

Erick Eleazar López Esparza
Answering to: Alondra Sarahí Rodríguez Estrada
I think animal testing has gave is benefits you, yourself have taken advantage of. Animal testing is necessary for human beings to survive, is the course of life some survive others don't. But I believe they should be treated with dignity, without doubt.
juan_daniel2013

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptySáb Nov 15, 2014 3:43 am

Juan Daniel Peña Padilla
answering to: Erick Eleazar López Esparza

The animal experiment has its benefits but also has its disadvantages, the advantages are that they test them on perfurmes or meals but its disadvantages are that animals are abused and some of these animals do not live because the same experiments'm very strong for them and what they should do now is to treat animals better because they have rights to live.
Marina Gamero Garza

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptySáb Nov 15, 2014 5:33 am

Marina Rebeca Gamero Garza
I do not think abolish the use of animals as human resources is a good idea, but it is not acceptable the way animals , which are alive and feel , are treated like inanimated objects; for me the testing of medicines and vacuums is an acceptable reason but if gets possible to test them in other ways we should put animal testing as the last option , also I consider that it is completely wrong to kill animals just for fun or having exotic animals as pets , animals should be free , there is a reason for them having its own environment and it must be prohibited the sports in which they kill animals ; animals and humans are not equal , theres no point of comparison between them but thats no reason for people use them as things and mistreat them, is true that they are not rational ,I am not asking for its own constitution, I am just asking to the people whom read this to respect them , to consider that they are alive and feel like us .

Marina Rebeca Gamero Garza answering to Samantha Delgado Mendez
I agree with your opinion , it is true that it is not fair the way some people treat animals as toys as they do in some sports when they just take its life and take that as an achievement , they feel , they are alive and taking their life away just for fun it is not of humans .
Ignacio Flores

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) EmptySáb Nov 15, 2014 6:02 am

Ignacio Flores Gallegos
I believe that animals are an important part of human diet and should keep being like that forever since is something that is natural and ment to be. I believe that everyone has their opinion and if they don´t want to eat animals is fine but not everyone thinks the same so they should do the same and let us decide wheter we want to do something that is completely natural.

Ignacio Flores Gallegos answering to: Cinthia Méndez Gaxiola
My belief in difference with yours is that the processes in which industres convert animals into our food cannot be one in which they do not suffer since it would be more expensive and food would cost more. People interest and beneficts are more important in the way that I think.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Animal Rights (Group: 317)   Animal Rights (Group: 317) Empty

Animal Rights (Group: 317)
Página 1 de 1.